The Buffalo Eraser Sponge works with JUST water which makes it quick and easy to use. No fancy soaps or harsh chemicals needed!
- The Buffalo Eraser Sponge cleans most surfaces with just water.
- The sponge side of the Buffalo Eraser Sponge is an extremely fine micro-abrasive foam. This quality greatly enhances the cleaning and preparation characteristics of the Buffalo Eraser Sponge.
- The woolly side of the sponge is a non-abrasive nylon and can be used a like a standard nylon scrub.
- The sponge side MUST BE DAMPENED before use.
- Always test on a hidden area prior to use because both sides of the Buffalo Eraser Sponge can scratch, mar, or dull some surfaces.
- Step 1: Soak Buffalo Eraser Sponge with water
- Step 2: Squeeze out excess water
- Step 3: Clean, scrub, and/or degloss target area
- Step 4: Rinse and repeat as needed
- Step 5: Wipe and dry area with clean cloth
- Do not let your kids (or pets) play with or use Buffalo Eraser Sponges! They can be swallowed and can cause rashes and burns if rubbed against the skin.
- After using, wipe up any remaining residue.
- Don't eat, lick or taste.
- Don't rub on your person. The superfine foam can cause abrasions.
- Do not use on chrome, glossy automobile paint or high gloss surfaces. Use lightly on painted walls. Melamine is a micro-abrasive and can scratch some surfaces.
- Always test on a hidden area prior to use. Use caution on leather and other dyed surfaces.
- Do not use the melamine side (white side) of the Buffalo Eraser Sponge on uneven or rough surface. This could cause the sponge to shred.
BUY BUFFALO ERASER