BlueFin Marine Cleaner has easy directions for use. It can simply be sprayed onto any soiled surfaces and then wiped or scrubbed away, taking the dirt and grime with it.
- Spray BlueFin MarineSuper Cleaner and Degreaser onto area affected with water spots and water stains. Allow product to dwell for extremely hard to remove stains
- Agitate lightly with a Boat Body Brush with medium to soft flagged tip bristles
- Rinse surface
- After removing water spots and stains with the BlueFin Marine Super Cleaner and Degreaser, apply Polish & Sealant to create a protective barrier against the water stains
- Pour 1-2oz. BlueFin Marine Super Cleaner and Degreaser per gallon of water into a bucket (hot water always increases efficiency)
- Apply to a cool surface, using a clean sponge, washing brush, fountain brush or wash mitt
- Before soap dries, rinse with a flow of water (not spray) so water sheets off surface
- Wipe dry with a clean chamois
- Follow up with an application of Wax for the ultimate shine and protection
Always test older surfaces, chalked and sensitive paints and finishes on a small, inconspicuous area first. It is recommended to dilute per application on sensitive or heavily oxidized finishes.