- For Quarry Tile Floors
- Concrete & Asphalt
- For Walkways
- For General Degreasing
- For General Mopping
- Precautions & First Aid
To clean industrial kitchen, bathroom and shower tiles:
- Mix 1 oz. of DriveUp SuperCleaner per gallon of water
- Damp mop floor with mixture during the day
- Wet mop and scrub at closing
- Rinse with clean HOT water for best results
- Repeat steps at least weekly
To clean Drive-thru’s, parking stalls, parking lots, gas station forecourts:
For heavy soil: Use full strength cleaner
For light soil: Mix cleaner with equal amounts of water
- Apply cleaner to a dry pavement (do NOT wet surface first)
- Tip: Use a plastic pump-up garden sprayer or sprinkler can for best economy
- Leave to soak for at least 3 hours
- For the most difficult oil and grease stains allow mixture to stay on the concrete floor or stained area of the floor overnight. A smoother surface will need less time than a rough surface.
- Scrubbing with a stiff bristle brush will help to remove oil stains
- Rinse off pavement with water with a garden hose or high pressure washer
To clean general exterior walkways:
- Mix 8 oz. of DriveUp SuperCleaner per gallon of HOT water in a bucket
- Pour mixture onto walkway and leave to soak for 5 minutes
- Scrub as desired
To clean walls, trash receptacles, signs, coolers, shelves, bars, tables, pool decks, patio furniture etc:
For heavy soil: Full strength in spray bottle
For light soil: 4 oz. OneClean plus enough water to fill a spray bottle.
- Spray mixture on to soiled surface
- Wipe or rinse off
For general concrete and tile floor mopping:
- Add 1oz. DriveUp per gallon of water in a mop bucket
- Proceed to mop floor
- Rinse with clean water for best results
- Do not use if temperature will be below freezing (32oF).
- Do not use on deteriorating pavement.
- Do not apply directly to lawn or shrubs.
- Avoid use on aluminum, galvanized steel or soft metal surfaces.
- Use caution. Surfaces may be slippery when wet.
- Wear safety goggles and protective clothing when boiling-out fryers.
- For industrial and institutional use only.
- As with all cleaning products follow regulations for discharge and disposal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with cool running water for at least 15 minutes.
Remove any contact lenses before flushing. If irritation persists, call a
- If Swallowed: DO NOT induce vomiting. Rinse mouth. Drink 1 to 2 glasses of
milk or water. Call a physician.
- Skin Contact Wash off with water.
- Caution: Avoid eye or prolonged skin contact. Contains alkaline salts.