Erase toilet bowl rings, stains and mineral deposits in seconds!
Pumie 100% natural pumice stone reusuable toilet bowl ring remover cleans where chemicals fail using gentle abrasive action. Easily remove toilet bowl rings and mineral deposits from showers, tubs and sinks FAST. This pumice rubbing stone will even remove rust and scale from piping and metal, and remove lime build up from pool tiles.
- Also available in: Singles | Pack of 2
- Features a convenient and heavy-duty plastic handle to protect your hands – no more gloves!
- Safe for use on porcelain bowls and won’t scratch your ceramic tiles and metal
- Made of eco-friendly natural pumice stone with NO added chemicals
- Safe for contact with hands and skin and for use around people, animals and plants. Won’t contaminate water!
- The best tool to remove stubborn toilet bowl rings and stains in sinks and showers
- Ready to use, reusable and shapes itself to both curved or flat surfaces
- Easily removes hard mineral deposits from drains and faucets and removes scale from piping and metal work
- Use to remove lime deposits and algae from swimming pool tiles and ceramic tiles
- Effortlessly removes unwanted paint on tiles, masonry and concrete
- Caution: Although safe for use on most porcelain bowls, some colored porcelain bowls and decorator tile are fragile and may be damaged by abrasive cleaning. Test a small area before proceeding
- Directions for use: Wet the Pumie pumice stone in water. Gently rub the stain using back and forth strokes until the deposit starts to disappear. To clean, rinse of residue in a bucket of water or hold under a faucet. Hang or place Pumie safely with other cleaning supplies
|Use to clean||
Toilet bowl rings, ceramic tiles and fixtures, porcelain toilet bowls, drains, faucets, tubs, sinks, showers, swimming pool tiles, masonry surfaces, concrete surfaces, metal work and piping, barbecue racks, workshop and garden tools